This is my report on activities of the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending November 3, 2006. Note that a lot of the stuff I did this week was for a project not yet ready for announcement, hence the skimpiness of this report.
Projects for the week
Here’s a partial listing of what I and others at the Foundation did this past week:
Next action(s): Get a resolution on Rhino licensing. Continue working on trademark-related issues.
Grants and related activities. Still working on getting new grant proposals evaluated and approved (or rejected); nothing ready to be announced yet.
Next action(s): Get decisions made on the various funding and grant proposals previously submitted.
- This coming Friday (November 10) I’ll be moving the server hosting my personal email account and web site to a new colocation facility. During that time I won’t be receiving or responding to email, etc., and my web site and blog will be offline.
- I’ll be at Mozilla HQ in Mountain View November 14–16.
- Gerv will be out on vacation late November and early December.
- I’ll be in Boston in early December for a meeting with Aaron Leventhal.
- I’ll be in California (though not necessarily at Mozilla HQ) on December 12 and probably on December 11 and/or 13 as well.
This concludes the report.