This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending September 14. The major activity of the week for me was a trip to California for the monthly Mozilla Foundation board meeting.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Legal/IP issues
- Grants and related activities
- The Mozilla Foundation is sponsoring two representatives to participate in the CalConnect events in Boston September 17–21.
- The Foundation is sponsoring one person to participate in the Mozilla accessibility summit in Boston October 5. (The Mozilla Corporation is providing general sponsorship for the summit, including travel sponsorship for other attendees.)
- LWN did an article on Mozilla-related Summer of Code projects, including one mentored by Gerv.
- Web sites
- David continued work on getting old www.mozilla.org content archived.