This is my report on activities related to the Mozilla Foundation for the week ending October 26.
Projects for the week
Here’s a summary of what Foundation-related activities went on last week; for more information about others’ activities please see the weekly status reports published by David Boswell, Gerv Markham, and Zak Greant.
- Grants and related expenditures
- I published a blog post on Mozilla Foundation grants and related expenditures for 2006.
- Legal/IP issues
- I’m still waiting on more feedback on the proposed corporate contributors agreement.
- We posted the Mozilla Foundation 2006 Form 990 and 2006 consolidated financial statement to www.mozilla.org along with an accompanying FAQ, as noted in Mitchell’s blog post.
- I attended FSOSS 2007 and met with representatives from various Mozilla Foundation grantees, including Seneca College and the Adaptive Technology Resource Centre at the University of Toronto. (I’ll blog more about this soon.)
I’m not planning any out-of-town trips in the near future.